26 March 2009

The Blessing Cross

Dear Father John,

I want to express my thanks for the beautiful article you wrote on the
glorious Cross. I have emailed it to many people, because I think it truly
captures the significance of our blessed symbol of redemption and salvation.

In the Ethiopia Orthodox Church we pray the Prayer of the Cross every day:
The Cross is our power.
The Cross is our strength.
The Cross is our redemption.
And the Cross is the salvation of our souls. Amen

May Our Lord and Our Lady bless you as you continue to use your gift of
writing to proclaim the glorious truths of the Orthodox Faith.

Selam,

Gebre Menfes Kidus

The article "The Blessing Cross" by Fr John Brian was recently published on
the ICON website:
http://www.icon.org.in/jsp/icon/resources/BlessingCross.pdf

1 comment:

  1. Hello, How are you? I was just looking at your blog, and I noticed that you looked like you were from Ethioia. If you are, I am too. And if you are not, I am very sorry. Cute baby by the way.

    ReplyDelete